Erasko specializes in the following services portfolio:
- Onshore/Offshore Construction/Support Services Modular Fabrication, Jackets and Topside.
- Facility Upgrade and Management Pipeline Construction.
- Civil Construction.
- Electrical and Instrumentation.
- Blasting and Surface Preparation.
- Tank Fabrication, Cleaning andMaintenance Project Management and ManpowerSupply NDT Services .
- Scaffolding and Procurement Services.
- Piping & Structural including Subsea Fabrication.
- Offshore Engineering Construction/ Support Services.
- Design and Execution of TurnkeyProjects.
With highly skilled and experienced manpower focused on delivering top-quality engineering & construction services, we have the potential to design and execute turnkey projects, providing a seamless service offering.
Conscious of the importance of maximizing the Nigerian expertise in its growth, Erasko is committed to the employment and training of local human resources for the provision of quality services to the Power, Oil and Gas sectors.
Our Health, Safety And Environment
Erasko conforms to all current HSE policies and systems. This is implemented in all our operations, regardless of their scope.
Our HSE standards and performance is achieved through:
- Hazard Analysis and Risk Assessment.
- Environmental Monitoring and Resource Conservation.
- Training and Social Awareness.
- Fitness of task assessment and health surveillance.
- Prevention of Pollution and Waste Management.
- Environmental Management Plans for Contracts.
- Compliance to Relevant Legislation and Regulation.
- Communication of Policies to all relevant parties.
- Medical emergency management.
As an environmentally conscious company, Erasko looks for the best solutions to minimize the environmental impact of our business activities. We encourage our employees to work with caution, use materials and energy efficiently and employ innovative ways of carrying out their activities in order to safeguard the environment.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Erasko has an established presence in the Power, Oil and Gas sectors of the Nigerian economy and we are pleased with the way we have conducted our businesses since we entered the industry. We place high importance on contributing to the welfare and environment of the host communities we operate in.
Our projects have helped to grow local economies and positively impacted the lives of our stakeholders and host communities in our areas of operations.
Erasko has never recorded any project interruptions or shut down due to protests orgrievances from the host communities we operate in.
Nigerian Content Plan And Development Efforts
Erasko is a Nigerian Company that collaborates with International Companies committed to fully implementing the Federal Government
Nigerian Content act, thus our Local Content policy and plan have been tailored in line with the act. Our Nigerian Content Development
(NCD) plan can be summarized as follows:
- Maximum utilization of Nigerian Vendors in our Procurement and Supply activities and services.
- Continuous capacity development of Nigerian Human Resources
- Provision of sustainable skill acquisition opportunities for host and impacted communities within the locality of projects being executed